Tuesday, February 21, 2017

All About Me


                                      ALL ABOUT ME

Kia ora my name is Itaria I am 10 years old and my favourite sports are Netball, Basketball. Hockey Volleyball, Rugby and Swimming. I am really sporty. I love my family.  I have two dogs I love animals I also have a lot of friends. I am nice and  I like to play a lot of games.  I have a really cool bike. My favourite foods are mac and cheese, Mcdonald's, Butter chicken, Hot chips, chicken wings, shapes, drinks and ice creams and ice blocks.  I like to eat different kinds of food. I like to try out a lot of things and do a lot of jobs for people.

I like to go out downtown because I like to shop and buy things and go to the movies I like running jogging walking sprints and  laps of the field. In the weekend I sometimes sleep at my friends or they sleep at mine. I sometimes go to my friends and play with their pets with them. I am the middle child in my family and I am going to be an aunty soon. One of my dog is called Raven she is a girl and my other one is a boy his name is Papa but they can’t have puppies which is the dumb thing about it.

My culture is Samoa, Maori and Rarotongan. I have six siblings and I like to play minecraft and a whole lot of video games I want to achieve my goals, sports and learning. One thing I am proud of is my family because they give me great advice and they look after me and they put a roof over my head and put food on the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment