Q. What does the cerebellum do?
- The cerebellum receives information from the sensory systems the spinal cord and other parts of the brain and regulates motor movements.
Q. What does the parietal lobe do to help your brain?
- The parietal lobes can be divided into functional regions.
Q. How is a sheep brain different to a human brain?
- There are a few differences between the human and sheep brain. The human brain is larger in size and shaped differently when compared to the sheep’s brain.
- The human brain of an adult weighs about 1,300 to 1,400 grams and length is almost 15 cm long.
How does Your brain work?
- Your Brain contains billions of nerve cells arranged in patterns that coordinate through, emotion, behavior, movement and sensation.
- . A complicated highway system of nerves connects your brain to the rest of your body, so communication can occur in split seconds.